Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Tour is a water coaster at Universal Animation Studios in Universal Studios Canada. Since it is located in Toon Lagoon, an area of the park containing only water rides, water sprinklers are placed throughout the track to have riders soaked by the end.
As guests queue, they pass Woody Woodpecker's factory. Guests then enter the factory, where enter the ride vehicles.
After guests are seated, a bell rings and the ride train leaves the station and starts to climb a lift. There are two tracks at the top of the hill: One that is flat and calm-looking, and another that drop down a winding 30-feet. (animatronic) Woody is seen at the top of the hill, with his hands on a lever, deciding which track to send riders down. Wood pushes the lever at the last moment and the vehicle goes down the winding drop. Riders then go up a hill and does a smaller drop and goes in multiple winding turns before coming to a complete stop with signs in front of it which read "STOP! TRACK ENDS! NOW!". The vehicle then comes back to the station and guests exit.
- Water sprayers are placed along the track, getting riders soaked by the end of the ride.
- Time: 2 minutes
- Saftey Restraint: Lap Bar
- Universal Red Carpet Access available.
- Each vehicle has 10-rows with 2-seats per row.
- This is similar to 'Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster' at Universal Studios Florida, except this version incorporates water elements.