|Universal Metazoa (amusement parks)|
Wild is Universal!
Universal Parks & Resorts
It is Universal's equivalent of Disney's Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World in Florida and possibly SeaWorld Entertainment theme parks.
- Universal Metazoa, Universal Resort Louisiana, Louisiana, USA (wholly owned)
- Universal Metazoa of Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA (wholly owned)
- Universal Metazoa West Coast, Universal City, Los Angeles, California, USA (wholly owned)
- Universal Metazoa Safari Park, Osaka, Japan (owned and operated by USJ, Co. Ltd.; 51% owned by NBCUniversal)
- Universal Metazoa Island, Universal Victoria Resort, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Universal Metazoa Mosscow, TBA
Universal Metazoa mascots/icons
Mother Metazoa is a official mascot for Universal Metazoa chain.
Peck the Spider Raven
Peck the Spider Raven is a icon for the parks' Halloween event.
Sister parks and successors
Outside from Universal Metazoa chain, there are some other Universal theme parks that contains zoological-themed attractions and lands, which're the successors of the chain.
- Universal Studios Philadelphia, consisting of animal exhibits, which are particularly american animals.
- Universal Studios Indonesia, contains a zoological-themed land called Zooniversal.
- Universal's Planet Adventure, consisting a themed land called Safari Kingdom.
- Universal Metazoa Development Group, a division of Universal Creative responsible for designing animal exhibit attractions mainly for Universal Metazoa chain and other Universal theme parks.
- Universal Metazoa Educational Experience (UMEX), the series of educational programs exclusively at the Universal Metazoa theme parks, which is aimed at guests, from preschool to up, to experience the knowledge of conservation and environments of wildlife and nature.
- Universal Metazoa Conservation Fund, a fountain encourage people for helping and caring for animals worldwide.
Disney's Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld parks vs. Universal Metazoa Trivia
|Disney's Animal Kingdom||SeaWorld Entertainment||Universal Metazoa|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom dose contains real animals||Same as SeaWorld parks||So as Universal Metazoa|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom is a real world park||Same as SeaWorld parks||Universal Metazoa is fanon (although we wish if that would be real in some point)|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom is only one park in reality||SeaWorld has its chain of animal parks in reality||Universal Metazoa is the same as SeaWorld, but it's only fanon|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom dose not have attractions involving pets (e.g. cats and dogs), although that is you didn't count on the Affection Section attraction which is ontaining goats, llamas, etc., they're just livestocks||SeaWorld parks has only a pet show involving cats, dogs, etc.||Universal Metazoa contians PETopia which is focused on people's knowledge of both pets and livestocks|
|TBA||TBA||Universal Metazoa's lands are in clockwise order like Islands of Adventure|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom has Tree of Life as the park's icon, located inside the park||TBA||Universal Metazoa chain has the giant statue of Mother Metazoa holding on the earth with "Universal Metazoa" logo, located at the enterance plaza of the park|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom dose has some attractions that're based Disney's IPs and only one licensed IP||Although SeaWorld Entertainment is not known for movie and television based attractions, it dose however licensed some of the IPs, including Sesame Street, especially when it already got Sesame Place, but it's not an animal theme park||Universal Metazoa is like any other Universal parks, which known for attractions based on both Universal's own IPs and licensed IPs, so the park dose have some attractions based on them|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom dose has some attractions themed to dinosaurs and prehistoric life, but it's not only animal park that has that, because believe it or not, other animal parks and zoos has their own dinosaur attractions too. Confused? Look those up please.||SeaWorld dose not have any dinosaur-themed attractions, just yet we hope||Universal Metazoa defiantly has dinosaur-themed attractions like Disney's Animal Kingdom, but they're based Jurassic Park, King Kong, The Croods, Ice Age, etc.|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom originally planned to build Beastly Kingdom, which would of focused on myhtical creatures like dragons and unicorns, until it was cancelled||Busch Gardens parks has its own dragon-themed attraction called Dragon Land, which is a juvenile play area, and even one in Tampa used to until it got replaced||Universal Metazoa parks has Forbidden Forest section, which is based on Harry Potter series|
|Although Disney's Animal Kingdom already has attractions based on Disney animal characters, it didn't have any areas dedicated to animals in show business and pop culture||SeaWorld dose not either||Universal Metazoa has Animal Starland which is without a doubt themed and dedicated to animals in show business and pop culture|
|Disney's Animal Kingdom dose not have a marine animal-themed area or aquariums with sea animals like dolphins, sea fishes, sharks, seals, etc., only Epcot has||SeaWorld and Busch Gardens has both land and marine animal-themed attractions separately||Universal Metazoa has both land and marine animal-themed attractions together|