Uncle Grandpa's Cartoon Adventure is a 4D motion simulator based off Cartoon Network's popular animated shows.
Join Uncle Grandpa as he travels through the worlds Regular Show, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, and The Amazing World of Gumball to rescue Gumball from Evil Wizard in this motion simulator adventure.
The queue begins at the entrance with HD tvs playing clips of Uncle Grandpa, Regular Show, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, The Powerpuff Girls, Clarence, Steven Universe, Mixels, We Bare Bears, and Over the Garden Wall along with safety rules for the attraction.
- Peter Browngardt as Uncle Grandpa
- Rob Schabb as Evil Wizard
- J. G. Quintel as Mordecai
- William Salyers as Rigby
- Zach Collison as Steven Universe
- Estelle as Garnet
- Michaela Dietz as Amethyst
- Deedee Magno as Pearl
- Jeremy Shada as Finn the Human
- John Dimaggio as Jake the Dog
- Tom Kenny as the Ice King, and the Mayor of Townsville
- Amanda Leighton as Blossom
- Kristen Li as Bubbles
- Natalie Palamides as Buttercup
- Roger L. Jackson as Mojo Jojo
- Jacob Hopkins as Gumball Watterson
- Terell Ransom Jr as Darwin Watterson
- Kyla Rae Kowalewski as Anais Watterson
- Teresa Gallagher as Nicole Watterson
- Dan Russell as Richard Watterson
- The ride is an official sequel to The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, but unlike The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, which Universal co-produced with Hanna-Barbera Productions, Uncle Grandpa's Cartoon Adventure is produced solely by Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros. (both owned by Time Warner) for Universal.
- The ride is similar with The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera and Jimmy Neutron Nicktoon Blast, but focused on Cartoon Network shows. However there are some classic Hanna-Barbera characters that made their appearances like Scooby Doo, Yogi Bear, the Jetsons, the Flintstones and other Turner characters like Tom and Jerry.
- Other Time Warner characters does not appear in Uncle Grandpa's Cartoon Adventure are the cast of Looney Tunes and DC Comics superheroes (despite it is mentioned only) due to Six Flags has the rights of those two WB franchises.
- While the characters of there shows are animated by their respective studios both the CGI rocket use by Evil Wizard shown in the pre-show, and ride along with the CGI sets are animated by Warner Bros. Animation.
- The building that's holding the attraction is call Soundstage 92 as a reference to 1992 which is the year Cartoon Network went on the air.
(The video opens where it starts as a static on the camera screen and then reveals an image of close-up face of Uncle Grandpa setting up his camera)
Uncle Grandpa: I hope it's on, isn't it? Hmm.. let see. Oh, yeah! It is! I'm on camera! Ahem! Hello there! It's me, Uncle Grandpa! And welcome to my ride that I called it (pulls the curtains) Ta-da! "Uncle Grandpa's Cartoon Adventure" (to be finished)
(Uncle Grandpa appears on the screen of the right)
Uncle Grandpa: Good morning this is Uncle Grandpa. I bet everyone is having a great time.
Universal worker: Sorry to interrupt, but were about to have a demonstration from some well-known creators at Cartoon Network Studios.
Uncle Grandpa: *gasp* You mean there here? right now?
Universal worker: Yep, and there they are right now.
(to be continued)