Mickey's TV World will be an indoor stage show attraction at Disney's Retro World . It will have all the original seven Disney Afternoon shows.
When Mickey's Birthdayland became Mickey's Starland in May 1990, Minnie's Birthday Surprise became Mickey's Magical TV World that originally had The Adventures of the Gummi Bears, DuckTales, and Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (featuring Gadget). In late 1990, Gadget was dropped, and Baloo and King Louie from Talespin were added, and when Walt Disney World celebrated its 20th anniversary in 1991, Darkwing Duck replaced the Gummi Bears. In late 1992, Goof Troop replaced DuckTales to feature Goofy and Max. In late 1993, Bonkers replaced Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, and Launchpad returned to the show as Darkwing's sidekick. Also, D.U.D.E.'s voice and Darkwing Duck's script changed. The final evolution of the show ran until 1996 to make way for Mickey's Toontown Fair for Disney World's 25th anniversary.
- This will have all the original seven shows.
- D.U.D.E. will have his 1993-1996 voice.
- Roger Rabbit will not be featured in the show.
- Launchpad will not help Darkwing in the Darkwing Duck segment since he will join Scrooge in the DuckTales segment.
- Gosalyn Mallard will be featured in the show.
- Mickey Mouse
- Darkwing Duck and Gosalyn Mallard
- Zummi Gummi (from The Adventures of the Gummi Bears)
- Baloo and King Louie (from Talespin)
- Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad McQuack (from DuckTales)
- Goofy and Max (from Goof Troop)
- Chip and Dale (from Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers)
- Bonkers D. Bobcat
- (Guests wake up the computer narrator D.U.D.E by saying "Hey D.U.D.E., what's happening?" Then D.U.D.E. responds.)
- D.U.D.E.: My name is D.U.D.E., I'm number one. We're gonna have all kinds of fun. I'm the one who runs the show, I'm the master-rapper computer control. I brought you friends from near and far; You'll meet 'em now, each one's a star. Everybody clap, clap clap! Everybody clap, clap, clap! They put the bad guys out of luck, Gosayln Mallard and Darkwing Duck.
- Gosalyn: Everybody clap, clap, clap!
- Darkwing Duck: Everybody clap, clap, clap!