Gravity Falls is an upcoming area in Animal Kingdom of Walt Disney World, Orlando. It is going to open on January 14, 2015, and will be next to DinoLand USA. The area is based off of the show Gravity Falls made by Alex Hirsch.
- Gravity Falls Mystery Tour: A ride similar to Radiator Springs Racers/ Test Track. Zoom through Gravity Falls on a high speed rollercoaster as you dodge the Gobblewonker and avoid zombies on this tour-gone-wrong!
- Into the Bunker: A ride similar to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. On this dark rollercoaster ride with sharp turns and sudden dips, travel through the Bunker and escape a chase from the Shapeshifter as it transforms into different entities and tries to hunt you down.
- The Portal: similar to R&RC, this coaster will take you down into Stan's "lair" and launches you through the portal and into some popular fanbases.
- Grunkle Stan's Gobblewonker Hunt: A ride similar to Grizzly River Rapids and Kali River Rapids. On this crazy water ride, hunt down the Gobblewonker and try to avoid its attacks at the same time.
Places to Explore
- Mystery Shack: Look at some "attractions" from the show and then visit the gift shop.
- Watertower: Ride to the top in an elevator to a real watertower and look at the great view of Animal Kingdom.
- Mystery Shack: A gift shop with Gravity Falls merchandise.
- Gnome's Hideout: Buy some Disney merch here.
- Greasy's Diner: A great breakfast and lunch place with traditional dishes such as hot dogs and pancakes.
- Manotaur BBQ Cave: A BBQ inside the Manotaur cave. EAT LIKE A MAN... OTAUR!
Meet 'n' Greets
- Mabel. (sometimes with Waddles)
- Grunkle Stan.