Notice: This is a real world park with fanon content
Geauga Lake is a theme park located in Aurora, Ohio (outside of Cleveland). The park first opened in 1889 and it has been owned by Funtime Parks, Ltd. since 1982. The park also has a water park that is included with park admission.
Rides and attractions
(#) = Fanon ride/attraction (2016) = ride/attraction opening year
- Bigger Dipper - A Intanim wooden coaster.
- Cobra (2016) - A Vekoma Boomerang roller coaster.
- Jr. Dragon (2016) - A kiddie coaster.
- Thomas' Mine Train (#) - A Thomas the Tank Engine themed family mine train coaster.
- The Golden Iceberg (2018) (#) - A Chance Hyper GTX Coaster.
- Super Mario Odyssey: The 4D Coaster (2018) (#) - S&S 4D Free Fly with VR Themed To Mario Odyssey
- Lightning Loop (2018) - A Larson Super Loop ride.
- Great Americana (2016) - A 205 foot-tall Ferris Wheel.
- WWE Pile Driver and Slammer (2017) - A 200 foot-tall S&S Combo Tower complex.
- Grand Carousel (2016) - a double-deck carousel.
- Cyclos (2016) - TBA
- X (2017) - a double-deck enterprise.
- Dragon Tales (#) - A Zamperla Mini Jet ride themed around Dragon Tales
Water park attractions
- The Wave - A wave pool.
- Twin Snappers (#) - A dueling ProSlide Octopus Racer water slide complex.
- Tornado2: Tornado To The Second Power (#) - The World's First Tornado 45 + Tornado 45 Proslide Combo
- Mind Eraser (#) - A Behemoth Bowl 40 + Tornado Wave Hybrid, a clone of the Six Flags Over Georgia slide.
- Viper (#) - A Togo-PipeLine Coaster
- Choose Your Own Adventure (#) - A Slide with a lots of forks that lead to different routes with at least 10 different endings. You can choose the ending.
Work in Progress..
- Holiday in The Lake