Notice: This is a real world park with fanon content
Geauga Lake is a theme park located in Aurora, Ohio (outside of Cleveland). The park first opened in 1889 and it has been owned by Funtime Parks, Ltd. since 1982. The park also has a water park that is included with park admission.
Rides and attractions
(#) = Fanon ride/attraction
- Big Dipper - A wooden roller coaster.
- Cobra (#) - A Vekoma Boomerang roller coaster.
- Jr. Dragon (#) - A kiddie coaster.
- Thomas' Mine Train (#) - A Thomas the Tank Engine themed family mine train coaster.
- Lightning Loop (#) - A Larson Super Loop ride.
- Great Americana (#) - A 205 foot-tall Ferris Wheel.
- WWE Pile Driver and Slammer (#) - A 200 foot-tall S&S Combo Tower complex.
- Dragon Tales (#) - A Zamperla Mini Jet ride themed around Dragon Tales
- Elmo's Bounce Party (#) - A bounce house
Water park attractions
- The Wave - A wave pool.
- Twin Snappers (#) - A dueling mat water slide complex.